Renggli UK in London is looking for a General Manager.
You will act as an anchor of Renggli in the UK market, with the following key responsibilities:
- Establishing and managing the Renggli UK branch in London, and recruiting new employees
- Further development of the market strategy for the UK, together with the managing director
- Project development and technical consulting in project acquisition
- Organization and coordination of offers with internal and external partners
- Calculation of major projects and participation in bidding processes
- Search, evaluation and support of suppliers in the UK and building up network
- Negotiations with clients, public authorities, planners, subcontractors and suppliers
- Coaching project managers, both technically and financially (controlling)
- Customer management throughout the process; coordination and quality control in the projects
- Conducting project debriefing, discussion improvements with project managers
To fulfill this role successfully, we expect you to hold a higher technical education degree in construction with a practical background and advanced training in business administration or business management. You are experienced in design, planning and project management of construction projects and have successfully established companies or branches. Besides, you have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, CAD/BIM planning and Building-administrations programs. English is working language, German is highly appreciated, and other languages will be a plus.
Are you interested in this position based in London? Please send your CV to Martin Joos, managing director at Renggli International AG, Martin.Joos@renggli.swiss. We are looking forward to hearing from you!