You will work at the innovative international timber construction projects as the contact person, the consultant, and the project manager in our Berlin team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Project development and cost estimation together with developers
- Technical consulting for architects and project partners in the project acquisition
- Analysis, Optimisation, and rescheduling of the existing project planning
- Calculation of projects, preparation of bids and participation in bidding interviews
- Negotiations with customers, authorities, planners and subcontractors/suppliers
- Project management for timber and hybrid construction projects
- Planning coordination in cooperation with regionally anchored planning teams
- Project controlling and post-calculation of projects
You are a trained carpenter with higher technical education in civil engineering (wood technician or civil engineer). You have at least 5 years of experience in technical project management, calculation and cost control. You communicate fluently in German as well as in English - other languages are an advantage. Besides, you have good user knowledge in the Microsoft Office tools and CAD/BIM planning with construction administration and project management programs.
If you are communicative and enjoy working in a small team, send your application documents with photo to Mr Roland Kühnel, CEO.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Do you know a friend who would suit us? Then share our job offer: